The APMP ANZ Chapter has won the 2020 Stephen P. Shipley Chapter of the Year award. This recognition is thanks to our active membership base of winning work professionals and dedicated volunteer committee. Together we are having a positive impact as thought leaders in the proposal industry within ANZ and the Asia-Pacific region.
The Stephen P. Shipley award honours the APMP chapter that demonstrates excellence in chapter sustenance and development through support of APMP initiatives. APMP ANZ was recognised for:
- Membership engagement initiatives including successful conferences
- A growing certification program, with 181 members currently holding at least one level of APMP certification
- Strong membership growth, with ANZ appearing in the top three chapters for the number of new members in a recent membership promotion
- Regular webinars held with industry-leading speakers
- Networking events held across a vast geographical area, with 18 events held in 12 locations since 2019
- Offshore networking events held in Hong Kong, Manila and Singapore
- Communication activities including a new website developed in 2019 and
- Initiatives designed to provide more value to members including our recent mentorship program and upcoming salary survey and awards program.
With nearly 30 chapters located worldwide, APMP ANZ was recognised with two other finalists: the APMP National Capital Area (NCA) Chapter in the US and the APMP UK chapter. Congratulations to our fellow finalists.