APMP offers live webinars that address key industry topics and best practices. In addition to the live event, webinars are recorded and available for viewing at your convenience, providing you with an invaluable resource.
All webinars (live and recorded) are free to members. For non-members, the cost is $75. All registrants receive a link to a recorded version of the webinar, regardless of attendance.
See our list of recorded presentations, including our most recent and most popular.
State of the Chapter Webinar
Wednesday 15 July 2020
12:00pm to 1:00pm AEST
We’re changing things up for our July webinar to provide you with an update on all things APMP ANZ.
Presented by your APMP ANZ Chapter Committee, you’ll hear what’s been happening, what’s coming up and what’s in it for our members.
In this webinar, we’ll provide an overview of:
• Chapter goals
• APMP Board Insight
• Asia Perspective
• New Zealand Perspective
• Networking and Events
• BidX and Conference
• Communications and Webinars
• Mentoring Program
• Future plans
More Virtual Events – Global
Although many of the APMP events are not in our time zone – they are recorded. So, if you sign up you can watch later.
Check out these upcoming opportunities:
- APMP Tidewater Chapter Webinar – Proposal Time Management: The path out of chaos – Learn to manage proposal teams of any size and obtain proposal content promptly. Thurs, 4/23 1pm EDT
- APMP Greater Midwest Chapter Webinar – Navigating Leadership in the Proposal Management World – Learn how to start having the conversations that matter to help develop your team or your career. Wed, 4/29 10:30am CST
- APMP Best of BPC Europe Webinar – How to Maintain a Content Library – Gain strategies for starting (or cleaning up) a content library, regardless of the type of system you house it in. Thurs, 4/30 12pm EDT
- APMP Tidewater Chapter Webinar – Presentation Design for Non-Designers – Learn basic presentation design principles and the process of developing them. Thurs, 4/30 1pm EDT