Connecting great talents with great opportunities within the Asia Pacific Region
- Better connects recruiters and corporates to our network of specialised talent
- Makes it easier for you to find new relevant career opportunities
- Reinforces the professionalism and credibility of our industry
- There are no charges for APMP members to place ads
Bid Writer I Full-Time
Isaac Construction Limited
The Isaac Group incorporates a leading Construction Contracting Business and a Conservation and Wildlife Trust dedicated to the development of the Isaac Conservation Park. Our commitment to “Combining Construction with Conservation” is unique to New Zealand.
If you want to experience working with a local and well-established Construction Company; large enough to deliver excellence across multiple disciplines whilst remaining small enough to have a family feel, then this could be the role for you.
This role is responsible for creating and producing proposal responses based on new and pre-written content and to identify relevant use cases for tailoring template responses that are compliant, compelling, responsive to client-defined requirements, maintaining high quality that maximises win rates, revenue and profitability for targeted new and/or existing clients. It is also responsible for developing technical proposal content, researching technical areas, and interviewing subject matter experts to write compliant and compelling proposal sections, including technical, management, past performance and other sections as needed. Working alongside the Tenders team to create proposal responses.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Coaching & mentoring less experienced team members
- Maintain an excellent standard for all collateral generated
- Understand and appreciate critical risks associated with the submission process
Bid Lead I Adelaide I Full-Time
Babcock Australasia is a defence, aviation and critical services company that employs over 1,300 people in Australia and New Zealand.
We enjoy a diverse portfolio of government, military and commercial customers, delivering products and services that meet their complex needs. These products and services include:
- Fleet asset management of complex and critical equipment;
- Life-saving aerial emergency medical, surveillance and search & rescue services;
- Strategic military communications systems;
- Bespoke and nationally accredited training solutions;
- Commercial marine engineering;
- Dry-docking, full ship repair and sustainment services for defence and commercial vessels;
- Naval infrastructure management;
- Naval ship design and build;
- High-integrity systems and equipment for submarines and warships.
As a strategically important sector of the Babcock International Group, we are in the process of enhancing our offerings by bringing leading technologies, innovations and expertise to build sustainable sovereign industries.
If this sounds interesting, then click the link below to find out more!
Bid Specialist I Sydney I Full-Time
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Bid Specialist to join our team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact – then read on.
As a member of the bid and proposals team, the Bid Specialist will help organise and coordinate all bids and tenders’ opportunities. This role requires a combination of project management skills, verbal and written communication capabilities, experience with detailed writing and editing, and the ability to handle prioritise and manage workload with excellent attention to detail.
Ocean Software is a leading technology provider of training, operations and integrated decision-support solutions to 15 nations. For over 25 years we’ve helped defence organisations simplify their complex military operations – and we’re just getting started.
At Ocean, we offer an environment where you can learn and grow. Our people get to develop innovative solutions for some of the largest organisations in the world, using the latest methodologies and tech. We foster leadership through dedicated programs and empower our people to accept challenges, fail, learn, and try again.
We also understand the need for flexibility around family, friends, and your other interests.
Previously advertised roles
Proposals (Business Services) Coordinator – Sydney
Mott MacDonald Australia
14 April 2022
Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy and we are looking for a candidate wishing to further build their bids, marketing and communications skillset, who are passionate about quality, collaboration and excellence.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Services Coordinator, with experience across bids and proposals, to join one of our core business Sectors of Transport, Built Environment and Advisory based in Sydney!
We offer an innovative, dynamic and fast-paced environment in which you will work autonomously, yet be part of a supportive and established team. This role offers great opportunities for you to challenge and strengthen your skills and demonstrate fresh ideas on effectively supporting quality bids, submissions and communications for our clients and the team around you.
Proposals (Business Services) Coordinator – Melbourne
Mott MacDonald Australia
14 April 2022
Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy and we are looking for a candidate wishing to further build their bids, marketing and communications skillset, who is passionate about quality, collaboration and excellence.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Services Coordinator, with experience across bids and proposals, to join one of our core business Sectors of Transport, Built Environment and Advisory based in Melbourne!
We offer an innovative, dynamic and fast-paced environment where you will work autonomously, yet be part of a supportive and established team. This role offers great opportunities for you to challenge and strengthen your skills and demonstrate fresh ideas on how to effectively support quality bids, submissions and communications for our clients and the team around you.
Pursuit Strategist, Assurance
14 April 2022
EY Assurance helps protect and promote sustainable, long-term value for stakeholders. Our Services include Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability services, Financial Accounting Advisory services and Forensic & Integrity services.
As Pursuits Strategist (Assurance) you will work with Assurance and Markets leaders in Australia, NZ and Fiji. You will be responsible for drive best practice on multi-year pursuits from qualification to debrief, using the EY Global Gold Standard Pursuit Process.
Senior Proposal Manager
22 March 2022
Workday is looking for an outstanding individual to join the Global Proposal Management Team within the Presales Operations organisation with a focus on the ANZ market.
You will be part of an amazing team who represents our mission statement, “To be the beacon of trust and thought leadership that transforms proposal pursuits into winning business across all Workday regions.”
At Workday, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. As part of the Global Proposal Management Team, you will play a critical role in ensuring that Workday continues to be a welcoming environment where a diverse set of people, experiences, and perspectives thrive.
Intergen, Part of Capgemini
New Zealand – Wellington/Auckland
23 February 2022
The Bid Manager role is pivotal to securing new business for the Empired Group. Working with the delivery teams as well as Sales and PMO, the Bid Manager is responsible for ensuring bid responses are complete within the due date to an exceptional high standard.
Working as a key sales enablement team member this role supports bid processes end-to-end and oversees the delivery of major bids across New Zealand and Australia.
23 February 2022
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Pursuit/Bid Leader to join the EY Oceania Markets and Business Development Team, to focus on our People Advisory Services practice. As Pursuits Leader you will be responsible for working with and driving a diverse team of professionals from opportunity identification to pursuit close. You will drive best practice and innovation across the Oceania business, aligning with executing go-to-market business development and marketing strategies with our account teams.
Global Client Pursuits Manager, Asia Pacific
20 February 2020
The Global Client Pursuits (GCP) team in AP requires strong managers with excellent panels and bids experience, to lead key client pitch processes, collaborating and sharing best practice, engaging in process development and training.
The Manager will become a permanent member of the high-performing team of pitch professionals in Asia Pacific who manage the firm’s most strategic pitches and panels for key clients and regional pursuits.
Pitches are high value, multijurisdictional and multi-practice. Between managing large panels and complex proposals there is also a requirement to manage or oversee the management of other proposals working with more junior team members in collaboration with business development colleagues.
Talkdesk is a cloud Customer Experience (CX) application leader headquartered in San Francisco. We’ve raised almost US$500m in venture funding and began our international expansion into Asia Pacific in mid 2021. We are now looking for our first Proposal Manager to support a rapid expansion in the region and this role will be part of a tight knit Global Proposal/Bid team. As we are a globally remote-first company and this role can be based anywhere in Singapore or Australia!
- Join one of the best global pitch teams
- One of the world’s powerhouse law firms
- High profile role working with partners and associates
- Co-lead and manage the Asia pitch team
- Visa and relocation to HK for overseas candidates
This role supports the office bid and marketing needs. To achieve this, the role requires collaboration with both the business development and marketing functions within the business as well as service delivery and business system teams.
Contact: Irene Simonetti, People Officer, Currie & Brown (email: email@example.com)
New Zealand Membership Lead
Are you based in New Zealand with a drive to connect and inspire others around you? We are looking for an NZ rep to join our team, drive memberships and help deliver networking and online events to our NZ community.
- Ensure that the team is consistently delivering high-quality service to members that convey value and maximise retention
- Drive your workstream activity to maximise the quality and quantity of member contacts and leads
- Understand the issues, challenges and opportunities members are facing, and then suggest, develop and implement solutions to serve them better
- Provide thought leadership and transition support relating to how memberships and certifications are delivered and promoted to members, including but not limited to partnering, training, and sponsorship from the NZ region
- Work with the Chairs and Committees/Subcommittee members to meet set objectives, implement changes and development plans and events where necessary
- Input to chapter strategies relating to membership and benefits
- Review and identify opportunities for improvement in processes and activities with maximum impact on NZ members.
- Establish clear, unambiguous, and meaningful performance targets that demonstrate that members are getting continual value from your service line
- Provide membership related information and respond to membership related queries
- Attend the monthly committee meeting and any other relevant meetings as required
- Ensure appropriate systems and processes are in place to identify and address any matters of concern relating to memberships.
- Experience in working with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership, and relationship management skills
- Self-management with excellent self-motivation skills and good written and verbal communication skills
The APMP Awards Coordinator will oversee a strictly governed awards process that recognises exceptional professionals in the bid profession. The role includes creating award categories, processing application forms and coordinating an expert panel of independent judges.
- Work closely with the Chair, Conference and Communications leads to support the awards management process.
- Set and take part in meetings to ensure that all award information is shared effectively with relevant parties
- Maintain confidentiality and anonymity throughout the process
- Facilitate the end-to-end management of the awards process
- Initiate and provide support to the relevant leads in developing new project concepts/proposals for new or ongoing Programs & contribute to strategic planning
- Manage the EOI nominations and coordinate the nomination process to ensure only eligible winners are selected
- Attend and engage in relevant meetings
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well with teams
Social Media Coordinator
The APMP Social Media Coordinator will manage the APMP ANZ Chapter’s presence on LinkedIn. The successful applicant will set up a social media post schedule, liaise with committee workstream leads, upload posts, create basic graphic templates and write copy.
- Develop and implement the ANZ chapter social media comms
- Work with the committee members to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with the Business Development Workstream lead and provide the necessary support needed
- Manage and oversee social media content and define key social media KPIs
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay informed and advise on the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation activities
- Engage with members on social media to create a strong network
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Basic understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with web design tools like WordPress or have the desire to learn
The APMP Annual Conference is our major annual event for the ANZ Chapter. We are looking for volunteers experienced in events from sales to marketing, sponsorships to logistics. This is your opportunity to be part of the year’s largest event for bid professionals across Australia and New Zealand.
- Support the Conference Lead in managing the annual conference and carry out assigned tasks
- Work as part of the conference committee to ensure that the committee’s work and recommendations are in keeping with the general association mission and goals
- Organise and garner ticket sales and manage sales ticket records made available to the Executive committee at the monthly committee meeting
- Identify potential sponsorship opportunities and discuss advertisement potential with the Conference Lead
- Design compelling program brochures/templates as required
- Maintain a project budget tracker to quantify costs of and income through the conference
- Manage conference invoices and receipts where applicable
The APMP Communications Coordinator is a critical role on our committee. Reporting to the Marketing & Business Development workstream lead, the successful applicant will work closely with the Social Media Coordinator, oversee the creation of our monthly newsletter and manage communications for our annual conference.
- Write a variety of content to support communications and marketing efforts, including newsletters, website copy, brochures and press releases
- Assist the Business Development Workstream Lead in developing and implementing a communications strategy designed to express the chapter’s value adds
- Monitor analytics and create reports on the successes and failures of communications campaigns and strategies
- Manage media inquiries and maintain relationships with members and leads
- collaborate closely with the Lead for other required tasks
- Ability to provide insights on the performance of our campaigns
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiar with MS Word, PowerPoint, Adobe or willing to learn the required campaign software
We are looking for networking coordinators in each Australian Capital City to identify and run six (6) networking events per year. These roles are essential to nurture and grow the bid and proposal management professional community. Successful applicants will be able to coordinate in-person meetups, manage attendance and coordinate subject matter experts to present at each event.
- Plan and coordinate networking events
- Coordinating with other committee members, including the communication workstream lead, to ensure all networking materials are ready on time for each event
- Online distribution of networking related material
- Serve as a liaison between the conference attendees and the event organisers by communicating any changes or issues that arise during the planning process
- Administer networking meetings, including managing mailing lists, publicity, agendas, invitations to guest speakers and minute taking for each event
- Maintain database of contact information for all attendees of previous conferences and send out invitations and reminders about upcoming events
- Organise and schedule meetings and catch-ups leading up to the event
- Good writing skills and able to write clearly for different audiences and media formats
- Good stakeholder management skills
The Member Coordinator role is an essential customer service position. The successful applicant will be responsible for the accuracy of our member database, updating member details, managing email bounce-backs and setting up customised member mail-out lists for tailored communications.
- Handle all questions, information requests, and membership queries.
- Process membership applications, renewals, and resignations.
- Maintaining and updating membership database and ensuring records are updated.
- Assisting with member communication activities.
- Collate data, track membership statistics, and prepare reports where required.
- Follow-up with global to ensure members’ issues are responded to on time
- Prepare membership correspondence when requires
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder engagement skills
- Time commitment – up to 2 hours weekly (this might increase during certain times of the year, based on any campaigns relevant to your workstream)
- Training – You will report to a workstream lead or the Chair and Executive Committee, who will provide you with relevant training to manage the requirements of the role successfully.
- We will also train and support you in learning and using all the required software platforms such as Monday.com, Zoho One, Active Campaign and other software if required in your role
APMP ANZ posts employment opportunities on our website as a service to members. Due to the volume of postings, we are unable to thoroughly research the integrity or validity of each organisation or person that advertises positions. Job seekers should exercise due diligence when applying for or accepting positions.