The APMP ANZ Chapter Awards recognises the achievements and contributions of our members in their career and the proposal industry.
- High Impact Award: For an individual proposal professional who has introduced an initiative or made a significant change that has #impacted positively on the bid process during the eligibility period.
- Proposal Team or Collaboration Award: For a proposal team or collaborative activity that has demonstrated effectiveness, best practice, leadership or positive #impact on a proposal during the eligibility period.
- Emerging Professional Award:For an individual that is new to the profession who has made a significant #impact during the eligibility period.
- Proposal industry contributor Award: For an individual or team, who has made a significant contribution or #impact towards promoting and advancing the proposal profession during the eligibility period.
RULES & CONDITIONS
- Eligible period: The awards recognises achievements that have occurred in the 2018-19 financial year.
- Eligibility: The awards are open to all APMP ANZ members and non-members.
- Who can nominate: APMP ANZ Members can self-nominate or be nominated by their peers.
- Nomination requirements: Completion of online form, including maximum 500 word justification for nomination.
- Costs incurred in preparation of a nomination and attendance at the gala dinner are the responsibility of the nominee.
- For further information, contact email@example.com.
EVALUATION AND JUDGING
The awards are judged by the APMP ANZ Chapter Committee Chair and Vice-Chair. Anyone with a conflict of interest will withdraw from the assessment process for the particular award or nominee.
Nominations will be assessed and ranked, and finalists and winners determined based on the following criteria:
- 50%: Justification for nomination in selected category
- 25%: Sufficient evidence of claims provided
- 25%: Overall quality and strength of submission
The awards will coincide with the APMP ANZ Conference in Melbourne and winners will be announced at the Gala dinner 28 August 2019.
Nominating is easy! Please complete all fields below relating to the nominee.
Are you nominating yourself or a fellow professional? If you are nominating someone else, please include your contact details as the nominator.