**With the impacts of COVID-19 on our members’ work and wellbeing, we have decided to postpone the award closing date to Q1 2020.
We will be back with a bigger and better awards program to celebrate industry excellence. Keep your eyes peeled for new developments and announcements here.
The awards portal will remain open and you are welcome to include your submission at any point up to the closing date.**
About the Awards
The APMP ANZ Chapter Awards recognise the achievements and contributions of our members in their career and the proposal industry.
The awards are open to all APMP ANZ members.
High Impact Award (Individual)
For an individual proposal professional who has introduced an initiative or made a significant change that has impacted positively on the bid process.
Proposal Team or Collaboration Award (Team or Collaboration)
For a proposal team or collaboration that has demonstrated effectiveness, best practice, leadership and positive impact on a proposal (not limited to winning the proposal).
Emerging Professional Award (Individual)
For an individual that is new to the proposal profession (under 3 years proposal experience) who has made a significant impact.
Proposal Industry Contributor Award (Individual or Team)
For an individual or team, who has made a significant contribution or impact towards promoting and advancing the proposal profession.
Nomination deadline: Late February 2021
Finalists announced: Early March 2021
Hybrid event – Virtual ceremony: Late March 2021
RULES & CONDITIONS
- Eligibility period: The awards recognise achievements that have occurred from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
- Applicant eligibility: The awards are open to all APMP ANZ members. Proof of membership will be required to be provided when nominating.
- Who can nominate: APMP ANZ Members can self-nominate or be nominated by their peers.
- Nomination requirements: Completion of online form at APMP ANZ website.
- Costs incurred in preparation of a nomination are the responsibility of the nominee.
- Judging will be conducted by a global panel of independent judges (external to the APMP ANZ committee) and the judging process will be facilitated by an APMP ANZ committee member.