About the Awards
The APMP ANZ Chapter Awards recognise the achievements and contributions of our members in their career and the proposal industry.
The awards are open to all APMP ANZ members.
High Impact Award (Individual)
For an individual proposal professional who has introduced an initiative or made a significant change that has impacted positively on the bid process.
Proposal Team or Collaboration Award (Team or Collaboration)
For a proposal team or collaboration that has demonstrated effectiveness, best practice, leadership and positive impact on a proposal (not limited to winning the proposal).
Emerging Professional Award (Individual)
For an individual that is new to the proposal profession (under 3 years proposal experience) who has made a significant impact.
Proposal Industry Contributor Award (Individual or Team)
For an individual or team, who has made a significant contribution or impact towards promoting and advancing the proposal profession.
Awards open: Tuesday 18 August 2020
Nomination deadline: Tuesday 13 October 2020
Finalists announced: Early November 2020
Virtual Awards Ceremony: Wednesday 18 November 2020
RULES & CONDITIONS
- Eligibility period: The awards recognise achievements that have occurred from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
- Applicant eligibility: The awards are open to all APMP ANZ members. Proof of membership will be required to be provided when nominating.
- Who can nominate: APMP ANZ Members can self-nominate or be nominated by their peers.
- Nomination requirements: Completion of online form at APMP ANZ website.
- Costs incurred in preparation of a nomination are the responsibility of the nominee.
- Judging will be conducted by a global panel of independent judges (external to the APMP ANZ committee) and the judging process will be facilitated by an APMP ANZ committee member.